Cultured bourque Keshi pearl, 18K rose-gold vermeil
White topaz pave setting
1.5cm (w) x 1.5cm (h)
It is believed that Keshi pearls help to increase the popularity of the owner. It is a talisman to acquire strong fans. It helps to attract the heart of the person you meet, especially when it is linked to finances. Keshi pearls also help to regain your sense of purity and innocense, like a child's. It helps elevate one to happiness and fulfilment on a daily basis.
Rose Gold Keshi Pearl Earrings
- Gently wipe pearls with a soft cloth to remove sweat, perfume, excess oils or dirt before putting them away.
- Pearls should be stored away from other objects or jewelry that may scratch their surfaces. Wrap the pearls in linen, soft cloth, or place in a soft pouch.
- Do NOT store pearls in an airtight package such as a plastic bag: remember, pearls need moisture. If the environment is too dry, the pearls may crack. If placing the pearls in a safety deposit box or in a hot environment, leave a damp cloth nearby, and try to get them out of there as quickly as you can.
- Keep pearls away from chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, ammonia, hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics, as these substances will damage the pearl surface.
- Make sure to put pearls on after finished spraying perfume or hairspray and putting on makeup. Be very careful with chemical substances as they will eat holes in the pearl nacre.
- Remove pearls before exercising to keep them away from perspiration.
- Do not submerge your pearls in water - no showers, no dishes, no swimming. The chlorine in the water will eat away at the epoxy securing the pearls to their mountings, and soaking the silk your pearls are strung on causes it to stretch out and break early.